View Full Version : Bizhosting

longwolf69b
03-14-2002, 09:35 PM
I recently did a bunch of research looking for hosts and shopping carts. A few Host Review Sites recommended Bizhosting as there favorite choice in this area. I wanted a highly customizeable cart and a secure server. What I got was a head-ache.

Server fails in mornings. Sometimes buttons appear, sometimes they dissappear. Credit Cards get lost (haven't one successfully saved). And twice I recieved the wrong instructions about the source code for images on the cgi bin. I had to 'fuse' both answers to find the right one.

Don't do it. Stay Away From Bizhosting. Customer Service is unreliable, server is spread too thin, and their cart fails.

-William Longwolf

ch3nn!ng
03-14-2002, 10:37 PM
Who else have you considered switching over to?

longwolf69b
03-15-2002, 03:20 AM
I currently have my eye on a new company, Webair.com. I stumbled upon them and have been impressed with what they offer. Doing a bit of searching, I have found that they have gotten consistently good reviews.

As for simple, reliable, and low priced hosting, I highly recommend GoDaddy. I have used them for almost 2 years now and have not had any problems. There only problem is that they offer very little...to ASP or not to ASP, is there only question.

-William Longwolf

HasBeen
04-25-2002, 10:48 PM
I just recently moved a site over to CrystalTech. A friend recommended them, and I've been very pleased so far. Like GoDaddy (apparently) CT is a purely Microsoft host...no Linux/Unix boxes. Not a big deal for me as I'm an ASP guy. Good support and my account was set up in about 3 hours....not bad for signing up on a Sunday morning!

coolmintyice
04-05-2003, 10:50 PM
godaddy = godaddy software, inc. ?????????

*jenna drew*
04-17-2003, 05:33 PM
Yes, coolmintyice:)