Move Remove Collapse
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

What really is Cheap Dedicated Server hosting?

Cheap dedicated servers hosting is something that you may need in the near future. We all know that webmasters expands with their shared web hosting packages but shared hosting has en number of disadvantages.

I personally have numerous amount of WP sites hosted on dedicated servers now and i have seen pretty good improvement in speed and reliability. For example, WordPress can be very load intensive, especially the load they can produce on MySQL if you have some blogs running at the same time.

If you reach to a certain level of traffic, you will also see a greater advantage of hosting on a dedicated servers.

I see no reason to keep going with your cheap web host because professional dedicated hosting can be more affordable than what you think! As a matter of fact, i have seen cheap dedicated servers but i am talking about reliable, good and well managed dedicated server hosting.

You get what you pay for, if you go for cheap servers instead of reliable servers, you will come across many hardware and performance issues.

Comment

In my opinion, i don't vote for cheap or free host because it is often limited in any features and resources.

Comment

Working...
        X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting