X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

Social Media....Which Do You Use

With so many options online now, do you use Social Media to promote your business(s) or just for personal communication?

Which do you use as well...
      • Facebook
      • Twitter
      • Pinterest
      • MySpace (yeah some people still use this)

Facebook is the best choice of me
      Last edited by liukang; 05-01-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Facebook's a my friend. Every day I visit my friends. I can talk and acknowledge the feelings of others.
        Last edited by manroger4; 06-04-2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I use facebook and twitter, I do get more traffic from twitter though.

Comment

Well, I am using facebook and pinterest for my site promoting because I feel that these are the best social media sites for marketing.

Comment

Facebook, Linkedin and Skype. Facebook for personal. LI and Skype for official purpose

Comment

Social media is the best medium to promote our brand and get good amount of traffic to our website.Facebook, twitter, linkedin, Pinterest are good social media sites for promotion.

Comment

I generally use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest for promoting my business to get social signals. I use Skype for Business purposes.

Comment

we use:
                    Facebook
                    Twitter

the MySpace project is dead.

Comment

I use facebook, twitter, and pinterest. I use skype for personal purposes and for business as well.

Comment

We mostly use Twitter, Facebook, and Google+... and also LinkedIn and YouTube to a lesser extent. I think all of them are important.

Comment

Working...
                        X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting