Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth in Webhostgiant.com Deluxe Plan Page Title Module
    Move Remove Collapse
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth in Webhostgiant.com Deluxe Plan

I'm looking into Deluxe Plan from Webhostgiant.com where they offer multiple domain hosting and Plesk panel Deluxe Web Hosting - Linux
      What do you think how much will I be able to get from this unlimited thing in reality at about $10?

Unlimited Plans

I would be vary wary of any unlimited claims. In most cases, they can turn the port speed down to a level where you would not even be a threat to bandwidth usage to them.

It's better to know what your current bandwidth usage is and just find a good plan within those limitations.

There are several such as :

ZipHosters.com
      BlueHost.com
      HostGator.com
      WingSix.com
      AIT.com

I would review each of these companies before moving ahead. They are all well established, and pricing seems to be slightly better. They also include a huge amount of resources for each plan.

Comment

Unlimited is no good at all every disk is limited. I say find go with a none unlimited hosting company.

Comment

Even big hosts like hostgator are offering unlimited everything now.. whats with that?

Comment

Originally posted by ch3nn!ng View Post
            I would be vary wary of any unlimited claims. In most cases, they can turn the port speed down to a level where you would not even be a threat to bandwidth usage to them.
            Very wise advise, these guys are killing the industry and introducing some serious problems. If it says unlimited, run!

Comment

there is no such thing as unlimited, unmetered yes, but unlimited space and bw? good luck

Comment

read their TOS and you will quickly learn how unlimited is not real and can't actually end up hurting you.

Comment

I will suggest you to think over such a offer, as the term "Unlimited" does not exists in the Hosting world. The resources like Disk space and Bandwidth are the Backbones of the Hosting service providers and it's not possible to offer unlimited resources on any of the hosting plans. Its very simple that a person may order a Shared hosting plan and can use 100 GB of disk space and 1000 GB of bandwidth if the hosting provider offers "Unlimited" hosting plans at cheap rates. So why will anyone go for higher hosting plans like a VPS, Cloud or Dedicated if he can use "Unlimited" resources on Shared package by paying just a fraction of the total cost when compared with higher hosting plans.

Comment

It's an old thread why do you bumping it?

Comment

Hi,

Just to let all you know >>> there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth and / or unlimited Diskspace.

Why is there the need for such high bandwidth? If this is a requirement one might need to look into a vps or dedicated solution if the requirement is very high.

Comment

Originally posted by webhostus View Post
                        Just to let all you know >>> there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth and / or unlimited Diskspace.
                        Very true ... but it's a very good slogan for marketing.

Comment

There is a certain limit for everything , nothing is unlimited in this very world ! Im just saying i often see unlimited disk space and bandwidth and i go like god why is this happening haha

Comment

Working...
                          X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting