X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

Looking for data center management for my small business

I own a small business and we currently manage all of our data in house. I haven't had any experience with IT companies but I am considering outsourcing and would need one that is very reliable. If you have one that you have had personal experience with outsourcing data center management and know of a company you would recommend, I would appreciate any suggestions you could give.

The company I work for uses BestIT – www.bestit.com – an IT consulting and outsourcing company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We’ve always been pleased with the work they do because they’re highly reliable, very professional and timely, and they know what they’re doing. Their website features live chat support, client login, and a ton of informative material, especially for the small business owner.
      Last edited by Natron600; 08-25-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I would recommend you have paid werb hosting or reseller account which is managed.
        I recommend you try pinellashosting.com.
        I have been using them for a while and have really great experience.
        BTW you can try coupon code XMAS to get their firsdt month for free

Comment

You can start with any hosting plan like Shared, VPS or Dedicated server based on your space and bandwidth requirements. You also need to check the server uptime they offer on their packages. Also you need to check the Quality Technical support they offer. Does the Hosting provider offers a Technical support 24X7 or is it offered on some specific office hours and is it free or you need to pay some additional charges for getting support

Comment

I suggest to look for reviews on Data centers and make a choice

Comment

Go Daddy and before anyone knocks them, I have been using them for four years and I am satisfied.

Comment

Daacenters... Atlantic Metro is good, So is DimeNOC and Hivelocity's new datacenter.

Comment

Do your homework first,you can start by reading reviews of IT providers, usually a good place to start is just by using Google. There are lots of "offers" out there, but I would stay away from smaller companies and go with someone that has been in business for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish1970 View Post
                    I own a small business and we currently manage all of our data in house. I haven't had any experience with IT companies but I am considering outsourcing and would need one that is very reliable. If you have one that you have had personal experience with outsourcing data center management and know of a company you would recommend, I would appreciate any suggestions you could give.
                    Hi,

I would suggest you to contact Net4.com for data center service and it will be the right choice for you because Net4 offers reliable services at very affordable prices.

Comment

If you're looking for business Web hosting, you'll find more power and reliability at Eukwebhost.com. Every plan features expert 24/7 support, free setup and software and best-of-breed hardware in our world-class London data center. The result is better performance at a surprisingly low price.

Highly recommended... Im using it.

Comment

If you are looking for web hosting , domain registration , vps hosting i must recommend you to go for BigRock.in. They provide 99.9% uptime with dedicated 24/7 technical support.

Comment

Working...
                        X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting