X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

web speeds

I would like to be able to compare the time it takes for the person who wants to buy from my customers' web pages. However on each occasion I time the loading I seem to get slightly different figures, this may well be due to variances in network connections speeds.

Is it possible to produce a figure that incorporates the
      time taken to load a web page and my network connection speed in such
      a way that I could validly compare figures produced on two separate
      occasions?

Look! Site Loading depends on Server speed. If your server has 5mbti then it will be slower than 100mbti.
      Well IWebHostU.com gives you 1GBPS speed. Hope this is will help you to maximize your web page opening Speed!

Thank You!

Comment

Speed of loading site depends not only on your network connection speed on loadness of server, server bandwith etc so you cant judge only by these 2 factors

Comment

It also depends on the speed of the network on the viewers side.

Comment

Originally posted by manissub View Post
            Speed of loading site depends not only on your network connection speed on loadness of server, server bandwith etc so you cant judge only by these 2 factors
            By these 2 factors you can estimate server performance

Comment

The latency of the server varies from place to place. You will get different speeds when you access your website from different parts of the world. The speed also depends upon your local Internet Service Provider(ISP). So there are various factors that affect the speed of your webpage when you access it from different places.

Comment

I think that google webmaster tools have such feature now

Comment

Originally posted by AJKpeter View Post
                  I think that google webmaster tools have such feature now
                  Agree,I prefer to use google webmaster tools

Comment

Originally posted by simplefella View Post
                    I would like to be able to compare the time it takes for the person who wants to buy from my customers' web pages. However on each occasion I time the loading I seem to get slightly different figures, this may well be due to variances in network connections speeds.

Is it possible to produce a figure that incorporates the
                    time taken to load a web page and my network connection speed in such
                    a way that I could validly compare figures produced on two separate
                    occasions?
                    Hi,

Server performance depends on the bandwidth and the speed on load of server.

Comment

Working...
                    X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting