Move Remove Collapse
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

As we are in a hosting forum I think many will tell that you can earn money from selling hosting services ... also domain names .

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I'd like to consult with you guys.
        I need to know more about earning money in the Net.
        I have already joined an affiliate program at hyperfileshare.com.
        I earn up to $20 for 1000 downloads.

How do you find it?

Anything else?
        What kind of stuff do you upload?

So many ways to make money online.. They all boil down to one thing. WORK! :-D good luck! Ads, Affiliate programs, Reseller Programs...

Comment

I think freelancing and doing data entry jobs will help you earn a lot of money.But everything comes down to yr determination !

Comment

Since this thread is a bit old, I'm curious to hear what route you ended up choosing. There are plenty of ways to make extra money online, be it advertising, affiliate programs, reseller programs. Good luck!

Comment

I am earning online through reseller business. I got a reseller account from www.Goresellers.com .I am earning by selling domain names, hosting services, web designing services, etc. I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount. You too can try with this reseller business to earn good money online.

Comment

To sell anything, you need traffic. Tons of traffic, interested in the the niche you are trying to sell.

Either you can buy traffic from PPC etc (will most likely end up losing money) or get organic traffic from search engines, other visitors etc. Bottom line, you need a site with tons of traffic, building which takes months / years of hardwork, patience and skill. So throw away your idea to make instant money and forget the affiliate program you joined in. If you want to make money, think of getting traffic.

Comment

If you want to start hosting business - there're plenty of good reseller/VPS plans available, with professional support.
                  If you can do something special go to http://fiverr.com , Im sure you can earn some money there too

Cheers!

Comment

If you have a website try Google Adsense or even BitAdvertisor that way the more visitors you get you could get more instant cash. If you've got a popular website / blog try using buysellads.com

Comment

Starting out

If you are just trying to make money by marketing without overhead costs then affiliate programs is the way to go.
                      There is an number of large network affiliate programs that pay 19-75% for each sale your ad gets them

Some are:
                      Amazon.com
                      Commission Junction
                      Avantgate
                      Clickbank
                      ZX Servers
                      AWeber has good affiliate program
                      Google Affilliate Network
                      Google Adsense

those are prob most of the best ones which will give you an insane amount fo choices of producst for you to advertise and make money on.
                      Then you just need to drive traffic to those pages and the result is by averages yu will get sales and copmmissions, usually equals about 1 out of 100 people get to come to site.

Comment

Freelancing or Hosting business is good

Comment

Working...
                        X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting