Move Remove Collapse
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

What can you recommend me to earn money online?

I'd like to consult with you guys.
      I need to know more about earning money in the Net.
      I have already joined an affiliate program at hyperfileshare.com.
      I earn up to $20 for 1000 downloads.

How do you find it?

Anything else?

That's a good start! You may also want to do some Freelance work and or fill out surveys to earn some extra money.

Comment

join more affiliate programs

Comment

Work hard on any thing of your choice.

Comment

i heard some people make money from selling domain names at very high cost. They find register suitable name and than sell these at sites like sedo.com etc.

Comment

Buy a dedicated server, install DA or cPanel, and start webhosting buisness. If you have some money for start, it could be profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by DediServ View Post
                Buy a dedicated server, install DA or cPanel, and start webhosting buisness. If you have some money for start, it could be profitable.
                It need much money to start, if we are talking about hosting business then better to start with reselling

Comment

You need to look at different hosting providers and the commission structures they offer on each server. You can compare various commission structures and make out from there where you get maximum commission. There are various hosting providers which offer a good amount of money to their affiliates on recommending their services to others. So you can sign up for free and start your affiliate business with the company you think can offer you more commission.

Comment

Ads and affiliate programs

Comment

I recommend going to affiliate directories and start signing up with relevant ones that you'd want to drive traffic to. Doing a search on the web to get a list of directories should be a good place to start. Also as DediServ pointed out, re-selling hosting space if you have the money to start up, can be very profitable.

Comment

Re:

Many people spend their precious hours online trying to find ways to make money. I can say now that surveys and pay-per-click type things are a complete scam! Try one of the sites I use that is Fortunes4u. This site offers a generous revenue sharing program. You earn a percentage of the revenue from the ads displayed on your blogs.

Comment

You could actually earn quiet a lot of revenue by becoming a web host affiliate, some hosts will offer over a $100 for referrals

Comment

reselling and affiliate programs will bring you profit

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgak View Post
                              reselling and affiliate programs will bring you profit
                              Agreed. But do your research well before signing up. Choosing the wrong one probably wont cost you much money, but it will waste a lot of your time.

Comment

I would suggest you create a website or blog on the topic of your interest. Then write interesting contents on it and bring lots of traffic to it from search engines. And once you got some traffic, there will be hundreds of ways to monetize it

Comment

Working...
                                X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting