X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

What is the best service desk online?

I am running a small business online now and i really do not want to do too much job one customer service. Can i use a service desk software? What is the best service desk online? How can i use it? Please help! I saw a service desk software online last night, it is called iKode PHP Helpdesk, I want to buy it but i am not sure whether it works? Here is the website: Free Help Desk Software | Customer Support Solution, please give me some useful advise. Thank you very much!

FocalScope

If you want a free help desk system for customer support without spending weeks trying to figure it out, then I recommend FocalScope. They have a startup edition, which is free. I’ve been using their system for 5 months and it really was very easy to use and understand from day one. Hope this helps.

Comment

I think synergy and a UK based oxygen help desk are reliable softwares.

Comment

Kayako is also a nice Helpdesk used by many hosting providers.

Comment

Kayako is defintely the BEST on the market that is affordable

Kayako is not cheap, $30 pe ruser pe rmonth or self hosted script starting at around $1000 but it is hands down the BEST support suite online. I have tested everyone could find and none have all the features of Kayako except pne that cost almost 6K, forget the name.
            Its better to get one you can host yoursefl for sure. If you let them host it it limits your access greatly. You cant see the source code to have any custom modules made and have limited theme ability of adjustment.
            Kayako also offers great support, I had a sales rep call and email me dozens of times to make sure I was good before ever agreed to buy the script.

If money isa problem there is free ones but no free one has all the features. Some are just live help, some are just knowledgebase, some just tickets which is pain to adminstrate but if you dont have money that may be what you need to do
            Craft Syntax has a decent skinnable LiVe Help script that has great support behind it being its a free script.
            OSTicket is good for tickets only
            There is tons of free ones that have only one or two features but if want the full package invest in Kayako youwont regret it

Comment

i suggest to try WHMCS

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia View Post
                I am running a small business online now and i really do not want to do too much job one customer service. Can i use a service desk software? What is the best service desk online? How can i use it? Please help! I saw a service desk software online last night, it is called iKode PHP Helpdesk, I want to buy it but i am not sure whether it works? Here is the website: Free Help Desk Software | Customer Support Solution, please give me some useful advise. Thank you very much!
                i feel kayako is the best and user friendly too

Comment

Working...
                X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting