X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

Low-cost domain registration

Which domain registrar could you recommend me for domain registration with high quality and low prices?
      Can I rely on Eurodns solutions?

I think you should look for customer testimonials on their service. I know that Eurodns.com is reliable registrar with attractive promos and knowledgeable support which is always ready to help.

Comment

IF you are looking for reliable domain registrar you should definitely use Eurodns.com. You will be pleased by their cheap prices and knowledgeable support.

Comment

I've done research and according to your replies now I'm sure that using Eurodns for domain registration is best choice for me, thanks.

Comment

You've made right choice! AS I see Eurodns.com is reputable enough to get any domain registration service with high quality solution.

Comment

I use Godaddy, with some coupons they are among the cheapest. Another good option is Namecheap.

Unlike hosting, something like Godaddy is good enough for domain registration. Any well known, ICANN approved domain registrar is going to be good enough and there is no point in paying large amount when you can get the same for less money.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by alemcherry View Post
                I use Godaddy, with some coupons they are among the cheapest. Another good option is Namecheap.

Unlike hosting, something like Godaddy is good enough for domain registration. Any well known, ICANN approved domain registrar is going to be good enough and there is no point in paying large amount when you can get the same for less money.
                -------------------------------------------
                Yeah I agree with you. Namecheap is the good and cheap one.

Thanks

Comment

Good to hear that you are looking for a Low cost domain.Then don't waste a single moment
                  http://www.makeanysite.com is your right companion where you can and enjoy multi features at a time like you can design your website with attractive WordPress themes along with more offers like:

* Free Life time Domain.
                  * Unlimited Hosting.
                  * Unlimited Pages.
                  * Unlimited Database.
                  * Unlimited Emails.
                  Free Life time domain is the unique feature of makeanysite.com.Here what you have to pay is for Unlimited Hosting only just 4$.

Comment

Either Godaddy or Namecheap for both cheap, but reasonable when it comes to support etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgak View Post
                      Which domain registrar could you recommend me for domain registration with high quality and low prices?
                      I have no idea about the services which you mentioned here. In my experience,I would suggest you 9cubehosting.com here you can register your domain at cheap rate starting from $9.99 with high quality.

Comment

Hello,

you can book your domain .com Domain in just rs. 109.00 ( Indian Rupee ) i.e. $2 around from Godaddy.com. currently Promos is going on and may be close it anytime. Hurry Up

url : http://in.godaddy.com/deals2/?gclid=...130224062132:s

you may find the url to make payment in Dollars yourself.

price is extreme low in the industry and godaddy is no.1 in domain registrar.

Alternatively you book .com domain from our website url : http://plan.web247.co.in/domain-registration/index.php

Hope, you got the solution

Regards

JATIN MAKWANA
                        Web Hosting India

Comment

Go for BigRaja, it will give You low cost and cheapest name registration.
                          It will assist you to set up and also provide 24/7 customer service.

Comment

godaddy give promo code for new domain registration; Some Time in $1 or Some time $6 to $7..

Comment

Did you check with namecheap.com?

Comment

Dynadot and namecheap are both reliable and cheap registrars.

I use them both myself.

Chad

Comment

Working...
                                X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting