Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    What should I know before starting my own hosting business? Page Title Module
    Move Remove Collapse
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

What should I know before starting my own hosting business?

I am planning to start my own hosting services and wanna know the most important things to get a success.
      My friend recommended me to use webhostingbuzz services to resell from.

What should I get, reseller or dedicated server hosting solution?

What are the factors to get succeed?

Taking into account your needs, I would like to say that you will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with webhostingbuzz.com, but you should learn as much as possible information related to the hosting business and know all the steps to get a success in this branch of Internet business.
      You'd better contact their support and their highly trained experts will find a perfect fit for you.

Comment

Just remember web hosting takes time. The hosting provider you choose is vital as you will need to ask them the questions your customers ask that you don't understand.

Jack

Comment

if your going to get a reseller account, make sure that its with a real company,
          somewhere that is really registered ( has a company number )
          there are so many fly by night hosts these days,
          remember your resting your business in there hands, so make sure you can trust them

Comment

It doesnt cost that much to start a web hosting company, but be sure to find a reliable host. Any downtime will cause your company to look bad.

Comment

I think it's better to start with reselling, some big companies are still resell such gator

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
                I think it's better to start with reselling, some big companies are still resell such gator
                But they are reselling from giants big amounts with good discounts

Comment

Reselling may be your best bet. Depending on how much capital you have to start with, being a reseller hosting provider will help keep the start-up costs down. As you build a clientele list you can expand to a vps or dedicated server down the road. Just do alot of research when choosing your host as you will want a reliable one and preferably one that has a proven track record.

Comment

quick response and understanding your client problem with solution buliding a long term relationship will be crucial.

Comment

I'd be carful with webhostingbuzz. They post spam on just about every forum which is clearly posted by the company themselves or someone who they have hired.

Jack

Comment

I suggest you To keep lower rate for all your hosting Packages to stay in marketing. You also give good support for your hosting client.

Comment

You should always check the Server's uptime and the Network Connectivity of the server. You also need to check if there any Technical assistance provided by the hosting provider to your end user if they encounter some error and also what is the preferred medium through which support will be provided to the end user. These all points play a vital role when you are looking to become a Reseller as it will help you to built a strong relationship with your clients and you can earn good amount of money if you provide a Quality to your customers.

Comment

It's going to be hard to make any money from simply reselling another providers service. Although it's an easy way to start you would probably be better buying a server of your own where you have full control.

Comment

Deploying your own business is not very easy task, you should have knowledge as for servers as for marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgak View Post
                                Deploying your own business is not very easy task, you should have knowledge as for servers as for marketing
                                Agreed, starting is always hard

Comment

Working...
                                X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting