Move Remove Collapse
    X
    Conversation Detail Module
    Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    Clear All

Going to start VOIP service. Need your help!

I would like to find the best place to deal with and where I will be able to order everything useful for my start of providing VOIP.
      Softswitch24.com was suggested me as a good place...
      Will they provide me with all necessary software?
      What parameters should I specify when registering a destination?

Think that softswitch24.com will be one of the best options available in the market that can be suitable to get started in VOIP business.

You will register the destinations, the customers, set routes and monitor traffic via a web-interface (they provide you with Account ID and Password). They will not install any software on your equipment.

Just contact them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Vex View Post
        I would like to find the best place to deal with and where I will be able to order everything useful for my start of providing VOIP.
        Why don't you ask the questions to them, rather than here? Are you sure you are not promoting them?

Comment

I have heard good things about softswitch24.com, there are many VOIP providers that use their services.
          Think that you will get a success dealing with them as they offer all necessary things to start providing your own VOIP service.
          I have noticed that they will give you opportunity to test their service.

Comment

It'd be best to check with their sales team...maybe they even have some specials available or offer training on their software.

Comment

x-lite is a good choice if you wanna have good voip services or you can also check live2support for live chatting..

Comment

Checkout mixvoip.com A Luxembourg based Provider and one of Pioneers of Voip.

Comment

Originally posted by allin1 View Post
                  Checkout mixvoip.com A Luxembourg based Provider and one of Pioneers of Voip.
                  Thanks for suggestion

Comment

yes this website is good for voip

Comment

Originally posted by sbglobal View Post
                      yes this website is good for voip
                      First time hearing about it, maybe I'll try

Comment

There are a lot of options to choose

Comment

Originally posted by AJKpeter View Post
                          There are a lot of options to choose
                          Agree, I'd make choice base on prices

Comment

I believe that OP already dont need your suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by ~Vex View Post
                              Hi,

There is no definition of best, according to me a service provider that fulfill all the needs of their customers at reasonable prices is the best for their customer.

If i talk about the softswitch24.com, I have no experience with them so i would suggest you to find some more providers and compare with each other along with their customers feedbacks.

Comment

Its really good idea to start VoIP Service. But you must take into account some technical consideration.
                                1. setting up routers, switches, knowledge of Windows and Linux
                                2. Full understanding of the SIP protocol stack
                                3. Understanding of the H323 protocol stack
                                4. The various SIP RFC standards
                                5. Have you installed a SIP server and test it with the many different types of ATAs
                                6. Can you capture IP packets and analyze the information in them

Last edited by alexer; 12-30-2013, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

DNray, Inc. Network :: Website Hosting Reviews :: Free Website Hosting :: Adult Web Hosting :: Dedicated Server Hosting :: Cheap Website Hosting :: Discount Banner Design :: Web Hosting News :: Free Website Monitoring :: Website Host Uptime :: Webmaster Directory :: Cheap Web Hosting